Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #21
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Nothing spells lovin'
    like something from the oven!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] yummy
    Gus

  2. #22
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    7 4 12

  3. #23
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *jumping into the oven*

  4. #24
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *lol* watch it mum, ya could burn yerself jumping imto the oven like that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a wonderful bunch of folks, I love y'all and I think you are doing a wonderful job in my absence.

    Mum Thanks for the cleaning and the cooking, it is really appreciated. As for the rest of you lazy bums...Just kidding...I appreciate you taking a few moments to visit this empty room until something good happens.

    Through a small loan from my brother, looks like we can avoid the homeless sheleter for another month. I'll keep you updated as I go along.

    roG

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    come to Fla Rog..very sunny and warm..lots of jobs....ge outa the cold...

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Roger...you are still in my thoughts and prayers!
    and thank you for taking time to post on my
    board!

    I am healthy and back to work now....no heart
    problems!

  8. #28
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    No worries young man, we'll keep this running for you!!! Seeing you post makes me smile, before I even read what you have to say*S*

    *keeps praying for you*

  9. #29
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    soon he'll be back for good and then we'll have one big Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We LOVE YOU ROG!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •